Thursday, October 20, 2016

Does absence make the heart grows fonder?

Hello There,

I have not been here for a very long time. My Life got turned upside down, had to make some changes which resulted in little to no time for myself really.

Not to bore you to much, but my blogs had taken a back seat but I really need to get back into the groove.

I have been baking here and there and uploaded some of my latest cakes onto my facebook page so feel free to have a look here

Here is a preview of one of them

Although I cannot really say I go better, I can however say that I do enjoy trying to make most of them look interesting to the kids.

For me personally it is about the kids, do they like it, did they enjoy it, etc. It is their Birthday after all!

Till later..

No comments:

Post a Comment